Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Jamie Ward


Jamie Ward is one of my favourite players for Derby County Football club (The Rams).
Ultimately I would like to be standing at the players entrance after the game on a Saturday afternoon to get the autographs of all the Rams players in Person. However my working hours don't allow me to do that, This is the reason I have been writing to each of the players to get their autographs thru the mail.

Here's a video of Jamie in action for the Rams


I wrote to Jamie at the beginning of October. It wasn't the best timing as Jmie was just about to go off on International duty with Northern Ireland. With that in mind the 20 day turn around was good as he was away for 2 weeks,


Sent ---   03/10/14
Reply --- 23/10/14

Address Used

C/O Derby County Training ground
Moore Farm
Morley Road
Derby
DE21 4TB

No comments: