Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Leighton Meester


Leighton is most known for her role as Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl. I have attempted to write to her several times over the years to various different addresses including through the GG production address. I never got any success from those attempts. I had all but given up.

Leighton is currently performing on Broadway in Of Mice and Men as Curley's wife. I decided to try one more time and write to her care of the theatre (Via Venue)

I was ecstatic when postie called yesterday with finally a success from one of my favourite actresses!!

I The turnaround was just 2 months which is a great time really to the states and back.



Sent -        30/04/2014
Received - 2/07/2014

Address used :-
C/O Longacre Theatre
220 W 48th St
New York
NY 10036
22

No comments: