Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gordon Ramsay




I have wanted to write to Gordon Ramsay for a long time.
He has a lot of knockers who don't like him but I really enjoy watching him.
I love the 'F' Word and the live cook off shows that he does. I do love Nightmares but sometimes it makes me cringe.

I sent 2 photos to Gordon and an SAE (as always). I received the photos back signed and personalised with a lovely letter from his assistant.
My SAE was also sent back to me as the items were all sent in a Gordon Ramsay card backed envelope. That's great as I can use it again.
Great turnaround of 10 days I am very impressed.

I sent my request to
Gordon Ramsay Holdings
(Company)
1 Catherine Place
London
SW1E 6DX
UK
Sent       - 14/11/11
Received - 24/11/11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Can you help me get one of those? I live in Sweden and it's impossible for me to get one of Gordon's autographs :( I could die to have one..