Friday, January 27, 2012

Stana Katic



Stana Katic plays the remarkable Kate Beckett in Hit show Castle. The last time we saw her in the show though we were left with a Cliffhanger.
I think that Stana is a stunningly beautiful woman!

I sent 2 prints to Stana 5x7 so they match the prints I sent to Nathan Fillion.
 It took 5 months but that is because I didn't put "AIRMAIL" on my SAE envelope D'UH!

I love the cute messages that Stana wrote on my pictures.
Its successes like this that really make my hobby worth it!!


Address...
Stana Katic
c/o Third Hill entertainment
Toni A Benson
195 S Beverly Dr#400
Beverly Hills
CA 90212
USA

SENT -         22/08/11
RECIEVED - 27/01/12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm also a huge fan of Stana and wanted to know how you managed it to get the autographs. I'm from Austria. What are SAEs? I don't have US stamps, so how does this work?
Please answer (lisa_quell@hotmail.com)
Lisa