Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Danny Wallace



This is one of the quickest turnarounds ever in the history of my autograph collecting.
Danny Wallace is known for lots of things that he has done over the last 10 years.
 He started the Join Me movement in 2001. He also started his own country (called Lovely) in his flat in 2005.
Danny also write the book "Yes Man" which was made into a very successful movie starring Jim Carey.
Danny is currently hosting the Breakfast show on XFM RADIO.


He signed this picture on the back too Which I didn't notice until I went to scan it.
The turnaround for this success was 5 Days!!!

Address I used was
Danny Wallace
C/O XFM London 104.9
30 Leicester Square
London
WC2H 7LA
Sent 17/11/11
Recieved 22/11/11

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great! Gotta love Danny. I met him at a book signing last year. Yes Man is my all time fav book ever

Becky

http://beckysautographs.weebly.com