Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Nathan Fillion




OMG I am so Excited about this success. According to fanmail.biz Nathan is a hard man to get a successful autograph from so the fact that I got a reply within a couple of months is AMAZING!!
Nathan is currently most known for the hit TV show Castle. You may remember him from way back and the American sitcom 2 guys and a girl. He also starred in the SciFi TV show Firefly and it's spin off movie Serenity. Then there is my favourite - He played Captain Hammer in Joss Whedon's Hit Internet mini-series Dr Horrible's Sing-along Blog.



This has got to be my best success this year - mainly because it has come from the US and in only 2 months.
Sent 3 photos 22/08/11 - All returned signed by Nathan and received 1/11/11 that's a turn around of 10 weeks!

Address Used:-

Nathan FillionC/O Raleigh Studios Clune Bldg, 2nd floor
5300 Melrose Ave Hollywood,
CA 90038USA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great success!!!
I live outside the US and was wondering if you used US stamps on your SASE or did you use International reply coupons? in order to get a reply from Nathan. Looking forward to your reply.

Anonymous said...

What a great success!!!
I live outside the US and was wondering if you used US stamps on your SASE or did you use International reply coupons? in order to get a reply from Nathan. Looking forward to your reply.

Jen said...

I use US forever stamps which I buy from ebay I hope that helps :)