Saturday, January 10, 2015

Henry Winkler


I don't think there is anyone in the world that isn't a fan of Henry Winkler! People of my age will remember him most fondly as The Fonz in Happy Days. He has done hundreds of films and other TV roles since then and has most recently featured as Dr Saperstein in Parks & Recreation and my daughter's favourite, Eddie R Lawson in Royal Pains.

I knew that Henry was a prolific signer through the Mail but I left it so long as usually I am the one that slips through the net.

I sent 2 photos to Henry back in November. He dated the photos when he signed on 28/12/14 and I received them back on 08/01/15 Great turn around time.



Address used...
Henry Winkler
PO Box 49914
Los Angeles, CA 90049
USA


Sent            17/11/14
Received     08/01/15

No comments: