Thursday, March 22, 2012

Andrew Lincoln



I first discovered Andrew Lincoln when he played Egg in This Life way back in the 90s. It was my favourite show by half and he was my favourite character. After This Life he went on to play Simon in Teachers. He has been in loads of other productions since including Love Actually where again he played my favourite character Mark the tortured soul who was in love with his best friend's fiancée.


Of course now Andrew is most known as playing the part of Rick in The Walking Dead.
I wrote to Andrew finally as I wanted to gush to him How much I was enjoying The Walking Dead. I sent my letter in January and received a reply 2 months later. This is good as I sent the request to his UK agency but have no idea when or for how long he will be over here. I sent 3 photos and he signed all of them for me.



Address Used:-

Andrew Lincoln
Markham, Froggatt & Irwin
4 Windmill Street
London,
W1T 2HZ

Sent        - 26/1/12
Received - 20/3/12

2 comments:

Jeff F said...

Hi there. I really like your blog. I just started a blog about TTM (Through the mail autograph collecting) at http://thatttmguy.blogspot.com/

Autographaddict said...

Hi

I love your blog .
Come see mine :

http://satine-autographe.blogspot.fr/

good continuations