Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Suzi Perry

Suzi is another idol of mine. A woman doing great work for Womankind and a great Role Model for young girls.

Suzi will be most known to some people as the face of the BBC MotoGP coverage.
To me she is the Queen of Gadgets. She has been presenting The Gadget show on Channel 5 now for 7 years alongside Jason Bradbury and Jon Bentley. She also recently presented How to take stunning Pictures which was a great show with lots of hints and tips from top photographers.

This was a fantastic Success for me. I sent the letter and 3 photos (Which I took myself at last year's GSL) on 30/03/11. I received a lovely email from Suzi on 18/04/11 and the photos arrived back with me on 20/04/11 This was great as Suzi was busy in Birmingham for the week with Gadget show live.


I wrote to Suzi using this address
C/O Hilary Knight Management
Grange Farm
Church Lane
Old
Northampton
NN6 9QZ

I also received a Slip with this address on
C/O Artaz Management
26 Castlecroft Gardens
Finchfield
Wolverhampton
WV3 8LN

No comments: