Friday, May 02, 2008

Torville And Dean


They need no introduction really but Torville and Dean have been back in the public eye this last 3 years as they have developed and performed in "Dancing on Ice".
Most famous for winning a gold at the Olympics with their wonderful Bolero routine they are now selling the Dancing on Ice format all over the world.

I wrote to Jayne & Chris care of the DOI studios on March 7th 2008 and received a reply on May 1st 2008.
This is a turnaround of 8 weeks which is great.

I sent 2 screencaps from the show and received both of them signed plus their official photo so I am really pleased with this result. I also received a letter from Chris & Jane's Personal secretary along with the 3 signed photos.


The address I used was C/O the Dancing on Ice studios but the show is finished now.
However there was an address on the letter which is

Po box 32
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 OBW

No comments: